If you have never tried ridesharing services before, there is no need to worry, while using LYFT is a lot simpler than you might think.
You simply need to understand the working process of LYFT rideshare services.
Below In the article are a few questions with relevant answers mentioned to clear all your doubts:
Q1. What’s Ridesharing, Anyway?
Ridesharing matches you with a local driver who’ll pick you up and take you where you want to travel.
• LYFT is the iPhone app you use to obtain a ride in minutes. Just tap request and a driver’s there.
• By firmly taking LYFT, you can help your community reduce traffic and take cars off the street.
• To boost drivers to drive rightfully, even LYFT Company is taking a lot of initiative.
• Recently, they have announced that “Lyft Driver Signup Referral Bonus Now Up $1400 in January” for those drivers that will not just complete their targets but safely drive without any chaos on the road.
Q2. How long should it take to get yourself an LYFT ride?
After simply a few taps in the LYFT app, a carefully-screened driver will be on the way for you, just set your pickup point.
• You will see an image of your driver and the automobile, as well as their ETA.
• You can also watch as they approach a map and call your driver if something changes, like if it starts to rain and you simply want to head down the block to have cover.
• After the driver arrives, confirm your name and destination, enter, and you’re off.
• Along with LYFT drivers, you can also look at all the rules and regulations, new schemes, bonus referrals at http://ridesharedashboard.com/2018/01/12/lyft-driver-signup-referral-bonus-january/.
Q3. What’s the Rating System for Drivers and Passengers?
• Whenever your ride ends, you can rate your driver on the scale of just one 1 to 5 stars. You can even write a comment, which is shared anonymously with the driver.
• If you’re content with your ride, there is no reason never to give your driver a 5-star rating.
• A 4-star rating or less means that you were somehow dissatisfied, so reserve those for if, say, a driver gets lost. You can visit this link to get to know more about LYFT rideshare services.
• Passengers can easily see a driver’s overall star rating, so giving a driver a 1-star rating for no reason does impact the driver. And it’s really a two-way street. Drivers rate their passengers after each ride, so ensure you act with respect.